Workshop: Navigating the Dream with Forgiveness: Our Inner Kindness Teacher’s Dashboard – Sunday August 9, 2015
There are abundant metaphors all around us (including transportation and communication gizmology) that our Inner Kindness Teacher can use to help us mindfully keep on course in our forgiveness classroom. This workshop will explore some of these, using lots of visual symbols and familiar indicators, as well as numerous Course references. 🙂
I will be still an instant and go home: a Conversation about Workbook Lesson 182
In this audio program, CA Brooks and Bruce Rawles converse about Workbook Lesson 182: I will be still an instant and go home. This installation of CA’s weekly ACIM internet radio program on 12Radio addresses the deep nostalgic longing we all feel – however seemingly deeply buried – for the ‘home’ of Perfect Oneness we never left … except in dreams! Read more about this conversation here.
Workbook Lesson 134 and “What Is Forgiveness” with Susan Dugan and Bruce Rawles
Susan Dugan and Bruce Rawles comment in this video on A Course in Miracles Workbook Lesson 134, “Let me perceive forgiveness as it is” and “What Is Forgiveness” (from page 401 in the Workbook) More at Susan’s blog, ForaysInForgiveness.com. Here is the text of Lesson 134. We talked about the importance of applying the essence of the idea of “Would I condemn myself for doing this?” a.k.a. seeing our brothers sinless, realizing that releasing our judgments to our Inner Kindness Teacher for de-interpretation and release is our ticket for ego undoing.
Upcoming and Recent Interviews / Webcasts / Videos / Meetings / Conferences / Presentations/ Classes / Resources / Events
- If you haven’t already ‘virtually attended’ the 2014 MiracleShare.org Virtual Conference, you still have until October 2015 to do so! Then the 2nd annual 2015 MiracleShare virtual conference will begin, and I’m honored to be giving another presentation (followed by Q&A) again this year, when the theme will use ACIM’s workbook as it’s focus; details forthcoming; mark your calendar now for this enjoyable 3 day event, October 16-18, 2015.
- If you haven’t already discovered the generous gold mine of ACIM resources at the Foundation for A Course In Miracles (FACIM) website, here are a few of my favorites, including the Online Learning Aids: the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – over 1300 insightful answers to specific questions, sorted by topic, or chronologically by date (well worth going through all of them exhaustively one or a few at a time), or accessible using a search function. There is also wonderful, profound material in the Lighthouse publications, YouTube video series, Excerpt series, Theory, Annotation and Glossary, plus the schedule of live events held at the FACIM facilities in Temecula, California, and the online bookstore – I’ve listed some of my favorites from Kenneth and Gloria Wapnick here.
- If you’re in the Denver, Colorado metropolitan area, check out the new Ken Wapnick Memorial Lending Library at Rocky Mountain Miracle Center; lots of great CD sets, MP3s, DVDs, and movies from the Foundation for A Course In Miracles (FACIM); kudos to the staff of the School for A Course in Miracles, Lyn Corona, Tim Wise, Jane Walling and others there for making these excellent resources available for loan… Much appreciated!
- D. Patrick Miller, whose Fearless Books imprint was the first publisher of Gary Renard‘s Disappearance of the Universe, has a new ACIM-related blog, matters of course: “an elevated realm of gossip for students of A Course in Miracles” 🙂
- The Moment of Calm: A Global Forgiveness Moment – Forgive and Be At Peace – Group forgiveness anyone? Everyone? Anyone = everyone and if time, space and the world are parts of the dream we’re forgiving, why not engage in our shared interest on a global scale?
- A few mind-stretchers from modern physics … Article: Reality doesn’t exist until we measure it, quantum experiment confirms – Doesn’t it seem that most of the time, we still act as though modern physics never happened? 🙂 “… reality does not exist if you are not looking at it.”
- Six Things Everyone Should Know About Quantum Physics (another quick slideshow reminder that, as Werner Heisenberg said, “Not only is the universe stranger than we think, it is stranger than we can think.”
- This article reveals that science inevitably must deal with the ‘elephant in the room’ of mind: Quantum Entanglement Verified: Why Space Is Just The Construct That Gives The Illusion Of Separate Objects
- Yet another article: Some physicists believe we’re living in a giant hologram — and it’s not that far-fetched
Your ACIM-related suggestions and contributions invited!
Please contact us to share anything would like to see here, suggestions for inclusion, improvements, etc. If you have anything ACIM-related that you’d like to share, please send (or send a link) for consideration. This site is (among other things) a venue for conversations, so I eagerly encourage and await more contributions from kindred students of our Shared Teacher of forgiveness and kindness. It’s fun to share our universal interests online; visit ACIMblog pages on FaceBook FaceBook (my personal FB page, which is frequently ACIM-related), Twitter and YouTube. If you aren’t already receiving this automatically in your email, you can subscribe here for free and get daily updates (of any posts made the prior day) via the “post updates by email” Subscribe button on every page. Eternal smilezenhugs to all! 🙂