ACIMblog bulletin for January 2014:
Recently Susan Dugan and I recorded another video conversation about our love for our teacher Ken Wapnick, who demonstrated – and continues to demonstrate kindness to one and all. We explored how we can honor his life and heal our minds by living all he has taught us, and that definitely includes practicing important ACIM-related ideas that Ken shared and lived such these:
- Our Inner Kindness Teacher addresses our decision-making mind, not the person we think we are
- We’re all the same (no differences), each of us having a 100% insane ego, a 100% sane Inner Kindness Teacher (a.k.a. Holy Spirit) and a 100% responsibility each moment for which of these two thought systems we choose at any moment
- Our dreams of separation are not evil, sinful, wicked or worthy of guilt, but just silly (ineffective) seen from the Holy Spirit’s viewpoint
- Allow ourselves to be ‘normal’ and grieve the loss of those who appear to have passed (like Ken) and yet simultaneously remember to not take anything involving space-time seriously
- Making our lives ‘about others’ by noticing where ego wants to exclude specific persons or groups … and choose against that by honestly noticing ego’s resistance to this, and forgiving ourselves for having chosen against Perfect Oneness … but only in an inconsequential dream
- We can gently laugh at – but only AFTER we look at it – the ego’s dysfunction strategy of – as Ken called it – a maladaptive solution to a non-existent problem. 🙂
- As we learn to generalize our curriculum of forgiveness and apply it to every circumstance, not just conveniently selected specificis, we realize that we can indeed become identified with the Inclusive Self that encompasses all
- We leave the desert (ego’s desolation) not by changing our illusory outer (world) or inner (unconscious guilt) shields of oblivion, but rather by leaving the thought system that made up guilt over an imaginary separation from God, and the universe it fabricated to attempt to dissipate this unfounded guilt and hide from it by projection.
Remembering Kenneth Wapnick FB site
Here’s a new FaceBook site that has as its purpose sharing our appreciation for Ken Wapnick, the one that Gary Renard’s teachers (Arten and Pursah) suggest will be known as the greatest teacher of A Course In Miracles.
Gary Renard Podcast with Gene Bogart #49
If you haven’t heard it yet, the most recent in the ongoing series of excellent audio podcasts with Gary Renard and Gene Bogart is now online (#49) here; and you can listen to the entire series of (highly recommended) podcasts here.
Quantum physics proves that death is an illusion
Here’s a neat, short article that employs quantum physics to challenge the dominance of space and time over mind; author Prof. Robert Lanza suggests that “space and time are simply tools of our mind.”
Metaphysics and sacred geometry interview by David Whitehead
Here is a recent (recorded 30Dec2013) interview of Bruce Rawles by David Whitehead on his Truth Warrior program; we talked about sacred geometry, Hermetic laws, and – of course! – non-dual metaphysics; all topics I enjoy sharing.
An interview of Ken Wapnick by Jennifer Hadley
“Rev. Jennifer Hadley interviews Ken Wapnick, Ph.D. Ken has been writing and teaching about A Course in Miracles since 1973. He was a close friend of Helen Schucman and William Thetford, the two people who collaborated on the scribing of the Course. He’s also very funny!” (recorded 27Sep2011)
Upcoming Interviews / Webcasts / Videos / Meetings / Conferences / Presentations/ Classes / Resources
Online ACIM study groups and presentations
There are several ongoing ACIM Hangout study groups and meetings; here’s a link to the ACIMExplained YouTube Channel (which has LOTS of wonderful videos) including regular interviews, presentations and online study group meetings. Enjoy, and join in if you feel inspired to share in the fun. Check back regularly on the calendar of upcoming online ACIM Hangouts for new events to participate ‘live’ in, and/or watch later. Here’s a how-to page with best practices for participating in these Google+ Hangouts.
ACIM Resources, Events, Musings – your suggestions and contributions invited!
Please contact me to share what YOU would like to see here, any suggestions for improvements, etc. If you have anything ACIM-related that you’d like to share, please send (or send a link) for consideration. This site is (among other things) a venue for conversations, so I eagerly encourage and await more contributions from kindred students of our Shared Teacher of forgiveness and kindness.
It’s fun to share our universal interests online; visit ACIMblog pages on
FaceBook (my personal FB page, which is mostly ACIM-related),
If you aren’t already receiving this automatically in your email, you can subscribe here for free and get daily updates (of any posts made the prior day) via the “post updates by email” Subscribe button on every page.
Eternal smilezenhugs to all! 🙂